Creek Band - 1/25/21 to 1/31/21
Weekly Newsletter of the Clear Creek High School Band
Like to Eat? - Support the Creek Band and Save!
For $20, you can make a significant contribution to the students of the Wildcat Band and save $100s on great food for the entire year!
If you eat...it's a no brainer! Please share with your friends and family!
This Week's Rehearsal Schedules
- Monday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Low Brass Sectional
- Tuesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Clarinet Sectional
- Tuesday - 3:30pm to 5:00pm - Full Ensemble Rehearsal
- Wednesday - 3:00pm to 4:00pm - Flute/Pic Sectional
- Thursday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Trumpet Sectional
- Friday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Sax/Low Reed Sectional
- Monday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Tuba/Euphonium Sectional
- Tuesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Trumpet Sectional
- Wednesday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Clarinet/Sax/Bassoon Sectional
- Wednesday - 3:35pm to 5:20pm - Full Ensemble Rehearsal
- Thursday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Trombone Sectional
- Friday - 6:00am to 7:00am - Flute/Oboe Sectional
Announcements, Events, and Information
Spring Program Fee Installment - Past Due
Woodwind, Brass, & Percussionists,
The required Spring Program Fee Installment of $150 was due January 11th.
If you would like to pay with cash or check, please bring cash, check or money order payable to Clear Creek HS Band Boosters and deposit in the band safe.
This fee covers:
- Solo & Ensemble Entry Fees for 2021 - This does NOT include accompanists.
- Instrumental Masterclasses
- Supplements Travel to Upcoming Concerts/Events
- Supplemental Materials (Music, Composer Visits, Equipment)
If you have any financial concerns, please contact Mr. Fincher for assistance. No student will ever be denied participation in the Creek Band program for financial reasons. We are always willing and able to work with any situation!
Do you have a business that wants to sponsor the hard working students of the Creek Band program?
Please consider being a sponsor of the Clear Creek Band!
Do you frequent a business that would be a great sponsor?
Sponsors will be recognized on the Creek Band trailers as well as at all marching band performances, concert programs, weekly newsletters, and social media releases.
- Monday, February 15th - Student Holiday
- Saturday, March 13th - Indoor Drumline Contest - Klein Oak HS - Time TBA
- Saturday, March 13th - Winter Guard Contest - Dawson HS - Time TBA
- Saturday, March 27th - Indoor Drumline Contest - Klein Oak HS - Time TBA
- Saturday, March 27th - Winter Guard Contest Host - Clear Creek HS - All Day
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!
Please support our sponsors!
Gregg Langford - Langford Group
Call 713-542-5960 for all your Real Estate needs!
3 Broads & A Broom Cleaning Services