Attention LS5 Families
Madagascar - Wednesday 11 August
Kia ora Learning Space 5 whānau!
The big day out to Wellington and Madagascar the Musical is getting closer!
Here are some details about the plans for the day.
- 8:30am bus departs St James' Catholic school (Please be at school by 8.15am)
- Arrive at Te Papa for an explore and lunch
- 1:15pm bus picks us up from Te Papa and takes us to the Opera House for Madagascar, the musical
- 3:45pm bus picks us up from the Opera House to return to St James' Catholic School
- Anticipated return time to St James' Catholic School 6:00pm-6:15pm.
Learners to wear their full and tidy school uniform, and to pack a warm jacket.
Learners to bring a full water bottle and a big lunch.
Updated information on the day, including updated travel times, will come to whānau from Mrs Cawood via Seesaw.
If you haven't already please ensure you have paid your $10.00 financial contribution towards the bus before we depart.
Any questions, please email Mrs Cawood firstname.lastname@example.org