Dear Copperhead Families,
A few items for your attention:
- I'm very appreciative of your attention to on time arrivals and attendance. We have noticed a decrease in late arrivals - thank you for your help to ensure our students are in their classes ready to learn at 8:40 AM.
- Morning drop-off & safety: We ask that students be dropped off on the inside lane along the sidewalk - NOT in the fire lane, which requires the student to cross in front of cars and also blocks the exit lane for departing cars. Please ask your students to have their items ready when they exit. This will help the line move more efficiently.
- We are raising funds for our Special Services students &Special Olympics through the Polar Plunge! Your support is appreciated, and I look forward getting drenched in ice cold water again this year - ha! See details below.
Pageant tickets are now on sale. See info below.
Prom tickets go on sale this week through PayFees. Please pay attention to the two deadlines: $40 through 2/22 and final purchase deadline of 3/15. No exceptions! See flyer for more info.
- Scholarship applications through the Foundation for Fort Mill Schools are open. See below for details.
- The FCCLA and Beta Club Historic Paradise Foundation donation drive starts 1/23. See flyer below.
To stay informed of the latest news and events, follow our social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @CatawbaRidge & @CatawbaRidgeNews.
Darren Wilson, Principal
- 1/25 Prom ticket sales start
- 1/27 Early Dismissal Day for students
- 1/31 Virtual Curriculum Night
- 2/1 Pageant at 7 PM
- Wrestling - Region Dual Meet at home on Wednesday!
- Boys & Ladies Basketball - We are in the height of Region play. Come out and support our teams next Friday as we take on South Point at home!
STAY IN THE KNOW!
Watch the Daily CopperHEADSUp! for coverage of athletics, arts, and extracurriculars! This daily show from Catawba Ridge News covers results from athletic events, and SO much more!
Follow Catawba Ridge Athletics on social media: @crhs_copperheads & @catawba_ridge
- Game Schedules can be found here: https://crcopperheads.bigteams.com/
- Athletic event tickets can be purchased through GoFan.com!
WEEKLY ANNOUNCEMENTS ATTACHED BELOW
Polar Plunge for Special Olympics!
The fundraising blitz for Special Olympics & the Polar Plunge is underway! Help us reach our goal of $5K! Ms. Senesi’s students will dump ice cold water on Mr. Wilson if we meet our goal! (Polar Plunge 2022 Team in Photo - stay tuned for the 2023 Team Theme!)
- DONATE HERE!
- Purchase Cocoa & Cookies through BrewCrew and Copperhead Cookie Co. Friday!
- Top 2nd Block Class/Club earns a donut party for students!
Scholarships through the Foundation for Fort Mill Schools
Summer 2024 Travel
Informational Google Meet 2/8 at 6 PM - see QR code for more info!
Summer 2023 Travel
There is an informational meeting on 1/25/23 at 6:30pm in the CRHS Lecture Hall. See Coach Ambrose in E309 for more info.
Spring Sports Tryout Information
Tryout Dates: Jan 30th - Feb. 10th 2023
Times: 4:15-6:15 pm
Location: CRHS Softball Field
Contact: Michael Kidd - email@example.com
Tryout Dates: January 30th and 31st
Times: 4:15pm- 5:45 pm (9th /10th Grades) 5:45pm - 7:15 pm (11th/12th Grades)
Location: CRHS Baseball Field
Contact : Stas Swerdzewski - Swerdzewskis@fortmillschools.org
Tryout Dates: January 30th - February 2nd
Times: 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Location: CRHS Stadium
Contact: Brandon Schmidt - Coachschmidt20@gmail.com
Tryout Dates: Jan 30th - February 3rd
Times: 4:00 - 5:45pm
Location: CAP- Comporium Athletic Park
Contact: Phillip McCarter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tryout Dates: February 1st - 3rd
Times: 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Location: CRHS Field
Contact: Pat Gormley - email@example.com
Tryout Dates: Jan 30th
Location: Upper grass field - with track
Contact: Matt Day 703-297-0444
Tryout Dates: January 30th - Feburary 2nd
Times: 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Location: CRHS Track
Contact: Casey Turner - Remind@crtrack23
Tryout Dates: January 30th
Location: Fort Mill Golf Club
Contact: Justin Dye - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tryout Dates: January 30th and 31st
Times: 4:00 - 5:30 pm
Location: CRHS Tennis Courts
Contact: Sean Roth - email@example.com