How WildFires are created
Wildfires have been known to start in Florida. Wildfires are dangerous and hard to put out when it's to late. Wildfires can be started anytime and anywhere around the world.Wildfires are caused 90% by humans by leaving camp fires unattended, burning of debris, leaving cigarettes like a little bit burning on the ground, and acts of arson.The other 10% is caused by lava and lighting striking a tree.
WILDFIRE OUT OF CONTROL
Some wildfires get out of control
Why a wildfire starts
Some reasons why wildfires start is because of cigarettes, campfires, and lightning strikes.
A small wildfire is easy
Some of the wildfires that we start or starts is easy to control because it's put out in time.