WELCOME TO MY TEAM!
(Hoot Hoot) You got your Wings!!
Meet Your Mentor #33955
I am very excited to welcome you to the Origami Owl Family! I am thrilled and honored that you have chosen to be part of my team!! I will do my best to help you every step of the way to building the business of your dreams! Today is the beginning of something absolutely amazing...your successful and rewarding Origami Owl career.
Please contact me whenever you need to. Text and Email are the best for me. If you need a little one on one time a call will work too.
Your Origami Owl Family Tree
Your Origami Owl Family Is as Follows:
Heidi Russell-Senior Director
Leslie Rhodes- Senior Director
Janice Tarquin- Senior Team Leader
Jill McCarthy- Senior Team Leader
Judy Deaver - Team Leader
You are Official Now What
Over the next 90 days, we will work very closely to get your business off the ground and help you get a solid foundation for the rest of your Origami Owl career.
Over The Next Week
Our "Back Office" is a fantastic resource full of
information and tools to help your business
succeed! Here you will be able to check on
previously placed orders, place new orders,
track existing orders, watch training videos,
find out information about our company, our
products and much, much more!! Please visit
the back office often for up to date product
availability and news feeds from "The Nest"!
Our Back office is hosted by "Revolution" @
When you first log into your Back Office, you are in the
"OVERVIEW" tab. This is where you will find information
about product availability, DIW Updates, or any news the
Nest needs to share with us. (Be sure to check this daily!)
This is also where you can see at a glance if you have a
new message, a new customer, have a new order, etc.
Connect with me on facebook
I will add you to our "group" pages for the Sparkling Hooters (large group page under our Senior Team Leader and the Hooting Lockettes (a smaller more personal team page) both have helped me greatly! http://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlbyJudy
Get Acquainted With Our Team Facebook Pages
We have a HUGE support system with The Sparkling Hooters (over 300 members)! there are photos, documents, suggestions, encouragement, policies and everything and anything else O2 in this group. The Hooting Lockets is also awesome for the support it offers in a small group setting. Get in get, get comfortable and interact. You will love it!
Shop for Your Display Table
There are many examples on the team pages for ideas. Remember to reflect your own style to your display....just check the Policies and Procedures to keep it OO.
Set Up Your Facebook Fan Page
There is a webinar in the Back Office to show you exactly how to do this. Always ask questions if you need help.
Please Don't Feel Overwhelmed
Remember we've all been there. There is a lot of information to digest and work through. But, you will get there, I promise. Focus on one task at a time, don't try to tackle everything at once.
Get To Know Your Take out Menu
Be prepared to answer questions for anyone who shows interest... know the products inside and out.
How do you build interest? Wear Your Locket! Every single place you go! Trust me people will ask! Tell them you are a designer and offer them a special treat if they give you there information so you can add them to your contact list.
Register For The O2 Connection
this is Origami Owls Newsletter and customer database system. Email email@example.com and request to register for the service.
Order Your Business Cards
Flyers Direct is the only company that has the legal right to use Origami Owl's Trademarked and copyrighted terms and photos.
Purchase them here; https://flyersdirect.com/origamiowl/?p=select-template&id=1
Decide Which Payment Processing Card Reader you will use and Set up Your Business Account
You can use PayAnywhere, Square, PayPal or Intuit. You do not have to use a card reader but it is helpful to have one just in case you need one at a Jewelry bar etc. and most are free. Do your research and see which one will be the best fit for you if you choose to use a card reader.
When Your Kit Arrives!! ACTION STEPS!!
- Understand your job description. It consists of only three little things. Love the products, share the products and find others that want to share the products too.
- Make your list of 100 immediately. List every single person you can think of, don't discriminate! That one person that you think might not be interested might be your next team super star!
- Pick a Date for Your Launch Party. I personally like to have a two day open house style launch party. Maybe a Saturday night and Sunday afternoon for a few hours, or a Tuesday night and Thursday night for a few hours. Open house style lets people come in and get to know you and the products as well as drop in for a minute, or pull up a chair and stay for a while. Focus on getting the business out there and making contacts for bookings or possible recruits. Don't focus so much on selling products at your launch. Its all about connections.
- Get Your Calendar full. Try to book your 2 launch parties, 2 parties from your launch parties and 2 outside bookings. This will give you 6 in the next 4-6 weeks and will start your business of in the right direction. Origami Owl Jewelry Bars are so much fun and Super easy. Just introduce the products, and watch everyone have a blast creating their personalized jewelry!
First Goals to achieve:
1. Have a launch Party and enter your first orders.
2. Sell 500 PV in your first 15 days.
3. Book 2-3 Jewelry Bars in the first 60 days.
4. Recruit your first team member in the first 90 days. Learn together. This can be your Origami Owl buddy and you can grow in this business together.
Personal Origami Owl Website
I look forward to this journey we are taking together. I hope to be your loudest fan, a great source of encouragement, a listening ear, and the one that pushes you to achieve all of your hopes and dreams!