Headlines & Virtual Backpack
Week ending October 30, 2020
- A/B Schedule: Cohort B, Grades K-8, will report in-person on Monday, November 2 and Wednesday, November 4; Cohort A, Grades K-8, will learn remotely on these days.
- Closures: Schools will be closed for students on Tuesday, November 3; Thursday, November 5; and Friday, November 6. No in-person learning or virtual instruction will take place on these days due to Election Day/Staff Development and NJEA Convention.
- Health Screening: Remember to complete the daily health screening form each morning that your child is to report to school for in-person learning. The Genesis Parent Portal is linked here. A video in Spanish is available online here.
- Menus & Meals: Please click here to view the meal distribution schedule for the week of November 2. November lunch menus and a fall letter are linked here.
- Tech Help: FRSD Technology Support Hotline can be reached at (908) 284-7652 or StudentTechHelp@frsd.k12.nj.us.
- Traveling? Please click here to review updated NJ COVID-19 travel guidelines.
Dine Out Day at Panera (10/28/20)
Halloween Candy Collection for Our Troops! (10/28/20)
Week of November 2 Meal Pick Up Schedule (10/27/20)
November At-A-Glance --revised (10/30/2020)
November Lunch Menus and Virtual Lunch and Fall Letter (10/22/20)
Copper Hill PTO Clothing Drive 10/30/20
Newsletter- October 25, 2020 (10/26/2020)
Informe de Robert Hunter- October 25, 2020 (10/26/2020)
Letter to Change Cohorts (10/28/20)
Carta para hacer cambios a las cohortes (10/28/20)
7th Grade Scoliosis Screening Parent Letter (10/27/20)