Good Stress vs Bad Stress
Everything you need to know about stress.
Good Stress VS Bad Stress.
- Little amounts of stress are good.
- If you never have stress or excitement, you will be bored and not living up to life's full potential.
- If you have long term stress, it is bad because it can wear you body down, like getting diseases.
- Examples of getting diseases from having bad stress, is having heart problems, health problems, and even mental problems which can make your behavior worse.
signs of stress and stress management
- Memory problems
- Inability to concentrate
- Seeing only negative
- Poor judgment
- Constant worrying
- Agitation not being able to relax.
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Frequent colds
- Aches and pains
- Chest pain rapid heartbeat
- Isolating yourself
- Eating too little or too much
- Sleeping too little or sleeping too much.
- Stress Management
- Here is how I manage my stress, as a student.
- If you don't do yoga, then you should do it.
- Make sure not to do homework at the last minute.
- Don't wait till the last minute to do projects, and or study for tests.
How health and stress are related
How to relieve stress
Who is affected by stress?
How can others help? And Bibliography
- Help each other in general to relieve stress.
- Use tips and follow them on a daily basis.
- Help others relax with yoga, music, and hanging out with your friends.