Parent News October 24, 2021
- October 25 - 29 - Red Ribbon Week
- October 28 - Free & Reduced Lunch Form Due (WIN A BIKE, just for filling it out)!
- October 29 - Book Character Day!
- October 29 - Candy Sale!
- October 29 - Early Release @12:40pm
- October 29 - Last Day of 2nd Six Weeks!
- November 1-5 - HHE Book Fair!
- November 1 - First Day of 3rd Six Weeks!
- November 3 - Family Reading Night 6-7pm
- November 4 - Kinder Field Trip
- November 4 - 2nd Six Weeks Awards (at lunch)
- November 5 - HHE Art Day
- November 12 - HHE Fun Run 1st-5th Grade
- November 16 - Play It Safe
- November 22-26 - Thanksgiving Break
HUSKY SHIRTS AND HOODIES FOR SALE
Here is a link to purchase spiritwear for Holiday Heights!
The deadline is November 1st.https://inksaneapparel.com/holiday_heights_elementary_fund/shop/home
HHE Extended Day Program will be under the supervision of principal, Lisa Walker and classroom teachers. Under our care, students will be provided with snacks, help with homework, play outside and many other activities in a safe environment.
If you received P-EBT funds in 20-21 and do not complete the 21-22 form, you will not be eligible for P-EBT funds or other benefits in 21-22 . *Breakfast and lunch are still free during the 21-22 school year.
Become a Birdville Volunteer for 2021-22 All new or returning volunteers must complete a new application online for the 2021–22 school year. You must complete this application to volunteer on campus, attend field trips or help in the classrooms.