February 15, 2016
- We will continue classroom walkthroughs, focused on our campus problem of practice. Excited to see amazing things in classrooms! - Building students’ conceptual understandings and transfer of knowledge through the use of student-to-student discourse and inquiry based teaching and learning.
- The instructional team will begin doing classroom walkthroughs to gather district data on the SLBs focused on Learning Targets and Rigorous Instruction. Nothing to be alarmed about!! Just wanted you to be aware. Please let us know if you have questions as we visit classrooms.
- Thank you for your continued effort to prepare for our upcoming IB visit! We will be focused on certain areas to help with preparation in our upcoming extended planning and faculty meetings. If you need additional support or guidance, please let us know.
- Our district Site Improvement Visit focused on our campus problem statement will be this Thursday from 8:30 - 10:30. We will probably start visiting classrooms around 9:00. Looking forward to seeing the exciting things happening in classrooms!
- Only 19 more school days until spring break!!
- "I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it." - Pablo Picasso
Classroom Walkthroughs - 3rd Grade
Extended Planning - 3rd Grade
Group and Individual Photos
Talent Show Rehearsals - 3:00 - 5:00
5th Grade Math Tutorials
Extended Planning - 4th Grade
Tier 2 Meetings
District Site Improvement Visit
Talent Show Performances from 1:30 - 2:30 - All Grade Levels (MPR)
Extended Planning - 5th Grade
Evening Talent Show from 5:30 - 7:30
Extended Planning - Kindergarten
Extended Planning - 1st Grade
Tier 3 Meetings
Severe Weather Drill @ 10:00
Faculty Meeting @ 3:10
Extended Planning - 2nd Grade
Fly High Friday!