difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness disorders
- moves quickly form one activity to the next
- difficulty following directions
- overreactions to situations and felling
- difficulty siting down
My self-esteem is not as high as that of others I know.
I need a lot of stimulation from things like action movies and video games, new purchases, being among lively friends, driving fast or engaging in extreme sports.
I tend to say or do things without thinking, and sometimes that gets me into trouble.
I'd rather do things my own way than follow the rules and procedures of others.
I often find myself tapping a pencil, swinging my leg, or doing something else to work off nervous energy.
I can feel suddenly depressed when I'm separated from people, projects or things that I like to be involved with.
- home and classroom observation
- medical exam
- mental health exam
- behavioral rating scale
- conners continuous performances test
Instructional strategies or accommodation
- adhere to strict schedules
- utilization and offer organization tolls
- praise appropriate behavior
- bray instruction modes
- build in physical breaks
- unitize kinetics methods of teaching
in my fair tale lesion plan i would have to change a couple of thnags first i would probley but my coloring assignment in the middle to give the kids wiht ADHD a break and also keep tract strict rules on behavior while doing he assignment and trying to keep the kids busy as possible also i would try to keep all my assignment organised to help keep the kids on task