Park Village Weekly Newsletter
August 21, 2022
8/25 - Back To School Night
9/5 - Labor Day (No School)
2022-2023 School Hours
The Daily school schedule is 8:45am-2:45pm Monday through Friday, everyday.
Reminder, there will be no time banking days (i.e. no early release on Tuesday).
Breakfast will be served at 8:20 am, please enter through the MPR gate. You must be eating in order to enter through this gate.
Do not leave your child unattended at the front gates before 8:30am.
There is no adult supervision for your children at the front until the gates open at 8:30am.
Pick Up And Drop Off Reminders
Yearbooks are on sale now!
Visit the shop here:
Purchased items can be delivered to your child's classroom, no shipping fees. Items delivered to directly to a home address will be charged a shipping fee. Any questions? Please email email@example.com
In order to volunteer on-campus, please make sure you refer to the Poway Unifed School District's list of qualifications by clicking here.
Off-Campus Volunteer Opportunities
- Weekly News Editor - The weekly news editing team is looking for a few more editors to add to their weekly rotation. No writing skills necessary. There is no content creation. If you like to simply "copy and paste," this opportunity is for you! Please contact Rachel, firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested.
- Yearbook Editor - Do you like digital scrapbooking? We're looking to build a team of editors to help work on our annual PVES yearbook! Editing is done through Treering.com, so if you've enjoyed making those custom layouts for your child's yearbook, then you already know what to do! Please contact Rachel, email@example.com, if interested.
On-Campus Volunteer Opportunities
- Yearbook Photographer - For school wide events, we are looking for a few photographers to come and capture some memories. No professional photography skills or equipment needed. In fact, a lot of the photos from last year's yearbook were taken on an iPhone. Please contact Rachel, firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested.
If you are interested in being added to a volunteer-only mailing list, please send your email address to email@example.com
Friends Of The Foundation
Thank you to all the 2022-2023 Friends of the Foundation for supporting our students.
Follow PVES on Social Media!
- Ms. Buhr (@parkvillagepenguins)
- Park Village Elem (@parkvillageelem) - run by the Foundation
- D.A.D.S Group (@parkvillagedads)
Park Village Foundation Website - www.parkvillagefoundation.com
For any questions regarding the weekly news, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org