FFF AUCK CBD
Discussion questions for June 10
QUESTIONS FOR TOMORROW JUNE 12
SMALL GROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS – June 12, Exodus 34:28-35
1. What actions did Moses take before his encounter with God
2. Tell stories as to where and when you have made special preparation to encounter God
3. What was the reason and how did you prepare
1. Read Exodus 34:28-35. According to this passage, how was Moses changed because of his time spent with God?
· Why were the people afraid?
· Why do you think Moses covered his face with a veil in verse 33?
2. Like Moses, why should a glimpse of God’s glory change someone forever?
· Have you ever experienced this?
APPLICATION – TAKE HOME THOUGHTS TO PUT INTO PRACTICE
1. Moses wanted more of God. How does a person’s life look like if a person wants more of God? Explain?
2. What are the steps a person must take in order to get close to GOD
3. How can we pray for each other? How can we pray for FFF?
I am also going to use the following table questions for interaction while I speak
Questions and Answers
The Lord said to Moses, "Cut for yourself two tablets of stone like the first, and I will write on the tablets the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke. Be ready by the morning, and come up in the morning to Mount _____, and present yourself there to me on the top of the mountain. Ex 34:1
So ______ cut two tablets of stone like the first. Ex 34:4
Take care, lest you make a covenant with the ______ of the land to which you go, lest it become a snare in your midst. Ex 34:12
And the Lord said to Moses, "Write these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel." 28 So he was there with the Lord _____ days and _____ nights. He neither ate bread nor drank water. -Ex 34:27-28
And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the ____ Commandments. Ex 34:28
Aaron and all the people of Israel saw Moses, and behold, ______ shone, and they were afraid to come near him. Ex 34:30
The skin of his face
And when Moses _______ with them, he put a veil over his face. Ex 34:33
Started to speak
Middle of speaking