The Raider Report
February 9, 2016
RE-ENROLLMENT & FINANCIAL AID FOR 2016-2017
IF YOU NEED HELP COMPLETING YOUR ONLINE RE-ENROLLMENT, PLEASE CALL THE SCHOOL OFFICE AND SET UP AN APPOINTMENT, SO WE CAN HELP YOU. 817-624-2670.
FACTS is now accepting financial aid applications for the 2016-2017 school year. The priority deadline to be considered for the 1st round of financial aid has been extended this year to April 15th. All supporting documents as well as your registration fee must be paid in order to be considered for financial aid for the first round. Awards will be announced in May. After April 15th, applications will be considered for the summer financial aid round with awards announced in July.
- Safe Environments Class-Please CLICK HERE to see the Diocesan Safe Environments Training Calendar. VOLUNTEERS FOR ALL SCHOOL AND CHURCH EVENTS MUST BE SAFE ENVIRONMENTS TRAINED FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL YOUTH. WITH SEVERAL SCHOOL EVENTS COMING UP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VOLUNTEER. New program roll out date has moved to March 1st!
- Sick Children-The health and safety of every individual in our school community is of utmost importance to us. Considering these issues, the school has the following policies and programs in place to meet most health and safety issues for our community. Students should not be sent to school if any of the following symptoms are present: fever, diarrhea, severe cough, vomiting, and headache. Children should not return to school until 24 hours after running a temperature over 100 degrees.
- Chocolate Sales- It's chocolate time! If you would like to sale chocolate, please return the form that was sent home with your child and we will make sure to get your boxes to you. If you need another form, please contact the school office. ALL MONIES MUST BE TURNED IN BY 4PM ON 3/7 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE INCENTIVES AND PRIZES.
- NO CHOIR PRACTICE THIS WEEK! Choir practice will resume next week
- NO MASS THIS FRIDAY! Students will only be attending mass for Ash Wednesday this week. Apologies for any confusion that this caused! Please keep Father Jasso in your prayers. He will be traveling to Mexico on Friday to co-celebrate mass with Pope Francis.
- NOON DISMISSAL THIS FRIDAY! Reminder that Friday is a noon dismissal day. There will be Extended Care. Lunch will not be served unless students are attending Extended Care.
- VALENTINE PARTIES-Friday is designated as our Valentine Party date. Please reach out to either your teacher or room parent if you have not heard from them already to get your party details and needs.
REVISED LUNCH MENU
- Boxtops, Caprisuns, & Coke Tabs (turn in to classroom teacher)
- TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY FOR APRIL 9th- We need to see if we have enough interest to commit to working a race on April 9th for Texas Motor Speedway. 8 all day people are needed. If you would like to volunteer, please contact the school office, 817-624-2670.
- ART CLASS-Mrs. Hooper is in need of the following items for art class for our students. If you are able to help, we'd greatly appreciate it.
- Oval pan watercolors
- 9 x 12 construction paper (all colors)
- 18 x 24 construction paper (all colors)
- 12 x 18 white mixed media paper
- Craft sticks
All Volunteers must be approved and in good standing with the Safe Environments Program. If you have a workshop certificate that needs to be turned in, please drop it off in the office.