Chemistry Of Life
Anthony Lugo & Kyle Knowlton
Water & Its Characteristics
- Cohesion: Water is attracted to water
- Adhesion: Water is attracted to other substances
- Water has a partial negative charge near the oxygen atom because of the unshared electrons and positive charges near the hydrogen atoms.
- H2O Looks like mickey mouse ears
- water cools down body temperture
Steps Of Forming H2O
Pool Of H2O
- Enzymes breaks down food for energy
- fully biodegradable.
- Enzymes are large molecules With hundreds of amino acids.
Enzymes & Active site
Process Of the enzyme
- A molecule containing a very large number of atoms.
- Protein and nucleic acids are examples of Macromolecules.
- DNA, RNA, ATP are example of nucleic acids.
- The 4 mains are lipids, protiens, carbohydrates, & nucleic acids
The 4 Macromolecules
Molecules of life
it shows the formations of the 4 molecules.