5th Grade ELAR
Mrs. Camp, Ruth Cherry Intermediate
Agenda, Week of January 18
Tuesday, 1/19: Library **Homework Assigned (Fact and Opinion Worksheet)**
Wednesday, 1/20: Non-fiction article from StoryWorks magazine
Thursday, 1/21: Continue working with StoryWorks article
Friday, 1/22: Finish up StoryWorks article **Homework Due **
PLEASE NOTE: Report cards will be coming home this Thursday, January 21. Please be sure to ask your learner to see theirs, sign a copy, and send the signed copy back to school on Friday.
- Our fourth six-week grading period began today, Tuesday, 1/19. Please review the district grading policy with your student, especially regarding late assignments and lost papers.
- Now is also a great time to check in with your students about their school supplies, and make sure they are stocked up for the second half of the year.
- The deadline for ordering a yearbook is Friday, 1/29. Please contact Ms. Kelley for more information or order directly online at www.jostens.com.
- Important information about Camp Grady Spruce went home two weeks ago. There are several forms that need to be filled out and returned no later than Friday, 1/22. There is a meeting for all camp chaperones this Thursday, from 6-7 p.m. If you have any camp-related questions, please contact Ms. Wheatley directly.
- If your learner is not attending camp, they are still required to come to school that week. Special science-related activities will be conducted for those who will be at school this week.