NAEA Region 7 Conference
Alternative Educators, Join Region 7!
Conference Dates: July 27 & 28, 2015
- Begin building your own state organization with your state colleagues & NAEA Regional Director, Dr. Pamela Bruening!
- KEYNOTE: Dr. Jermaine M. Davis. Producer of Documentary "Breaking the Cycle"...Dr. Davis is a highly acclaimed national speaker, author, & trainer!
- Gain new insights & ideas for working with students in alternative programs!
- Learn about the NAEA Exemplary Practices for Non-traditional Educators!
- Share information & best practices with other alternative educators!
Conference Location: Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - Centre City
Monday, July 27th, 8:30am to Tuesday, July 28th, 12:30pm
100 West 8th Street
Sioux Falls, SD
- Holiday Inn provides Free Shuttle To & From Airport
- Your Cost - $80 - PRE-REGISTER before July 17 by mailing the form attached to this email & your check to: Pat Conner, NAEA, 80 Hidden Point, Hendersonville, TN 37075
- ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS $125 (checks only please)
- Conference Hotel Rates of $109/night - REGISTER HERE BEFORE JULY 17: http://www.holidayinn.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=hi&localeCode=en®ionCode=1&hotelCode=fsddt&_PMID=99801505&GPC=nae OR CALL HOTEL (605) 339-2000
- Master Inservice Points available! After the conference, you will receive an official certificate with the conference dates & points noted. REGISTER TODAY!!!