SOLANA HIGHLANDS FRIDAY FOCUS
11-15-13 (Vol. 13)
Quote of the Week from a Guest Teacher: "Students know exactly what to do and how to behave."
- Lauren K. - For helping out with Student Council to make posters during lunch.
- Jeanne V. - For beginning our Morning Reading Intervention
- Adriana A. - For beginning our Math Lab Intervention
- Julie, Kimberly, Rob and Lauren - for attending the Dreambox Training
- Jessica - Congratulations on the wonderful news! It's a....Boy!
- Coach Penton - For always getting the sports balls off of the roof's everyday
- Nancy - for doing a great job with art on a cart!
- Dr. Lynch and Julie Union - for visiting our school on Today. They loved our school and gave all of you many compliments for your hard work, innovation, creativity, and all-around wonderful school!
- It's that time of year again, when our school and district has the opportunity to participate in the Project Tomorrow - Speak Up Survey. This is the survey that asks students, educators, and parents from around the country questions re: technology, science, and 21st century skills. Please click on the attached link, click on "Educators," enter our zip code and school, and take the survey before Dec. 20. It will take between 15-20 minutes. Thank you so much for your participation!
- Staff Meeting on Wednesday - Katy and Ellen to present on Common Core Instruction and Student Production
- Climate Team Meeting on Thursday
- Komposer Kid Assembly on Friday
Have a Wonderful Weekend!