Anha's MountainTop Essentials
TriEase Softgels 10% off this month
Each Softgel contains eqaul parts of Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint essential oils.
- Promotes clear breathing and healthy respiratory functions
- Cleansing to the body's systems
- Calming and balancing effects internally and externally
Directions For Use: Take 1-2 per day as needed
Tips: Take before you head outside to garden, clean out the barn, to camp or hike.
Get a FREE bottle of DIGESTZEN
- Aids in the digestion of foods
- Soothes occasional stomach upset
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occassional indigestion
April Educational Classes
Thursday April 14th, 6pm at the Coeur d Alene Resort
This event is FREE to non Wellness Advocates. Please contact me if you are interested in going and are a non Wellness Advocate. I'll make sure to get you on the list:)
Annual Sisters With Solutions Business Retreat
April 15th and 16th
Click on link below for details and to register
Contact me with questions:
Cooking with Essential Oils
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder (We used Scharffen Berger’s)
3/4 cup light brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon coarse salt
3 large eggs, separated
2 cups buttermilk
½ cup coconut oil, liquid form
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 medium zucchini, shredded (smallest shredder size possible)
2 drops doTERRA Ginger essential oil
real maple syrup, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 250°F and place a wire rack over a baking sheet, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flours, cocoa, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Whisk until evenly combined.
4. Make a well in the center of the bowl and pour in the egg yolks, buttermilk, coconut oil, almond extract, vanilla extract, and Ginger essential oil. Mix until just combined and lump-free.
5. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Make sure the bowl and beaters are super clean so that the egg whites fluff up properly. Add the beaten egg whites to the batter, a little at a time, and fold them in gently until evenly combined.
6. Shred zucchini and fold into batter.
7. Heat waffle iron and lightly grease with cooking spray. Add about ¼ cup of batter to the center of the hot waffle iron. Close lid and cook according to your waffle iron’s instructions.
Greek Yogurt Almond-Ginger Whipped Cream
Makes about 3 cups of whipped cream
1 cup heavy cream, chilled
1/2 cup Greek yogurt, full-fat or otherwise, chilled
Powdered sugar, to taste
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 toothpick’s worth of Ginger essential oil
1. In a medium-sized bowl, beat heavy cream, yogurt, sugar, almond extract, and Ginger essential oil on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Taste and add more yogurt or cream to taste and whisk again to soft peaks.
doTERRA LIVING Magazine
- Guide To A Clean And Healthy Mouth
- doTERRA Quality Assurance Process
- Ask Dr. Hill
- Essential Oil Science
DIY Hair Protecting Spray
Shield your hair with a heat protectant spray made with Clary Sage and Geranium essential oils. Easy to make, this DIY spray will have your hair feeling full and healthy.
1 teaspoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
2 teaspoons doTERRA Salon Essential Smoothing Conditioner
1 cup water
5 drops Clary Sage essential oil
5 drops Geranium essential oil
Small spray bottle
- Pour half of water into spray bottle.
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil, sweet almond oil, conditioner, and essential oils into bottle.
- Add remaining water and shake well. To use, apply one spritz to hair and work it through until hair is lightly coated. Style as normal.
- See more at: http://doterrablog.com/diy-heat-protectant-spray/#sthash.6S744I3D.dpuf