Leading with mLISD
Instructional Leadership Tips and Tricks
Weekly Challenge # 1
- Use one of these feedback tools in a meeting this week.
- Post your reflection on the results of using the tool.
Ask a question...grow an answer! See the feedback develop into a word cloud. Quick feedback tool to for a temperature check, current needs, or input on your latest inservice. ***iPAD app available***
- Click the + sign in the top right
- Enter a question
- Select your settings
- Share your AnswerGarden with your staff or students
- Gather feedback!
- Create a new form in google
- Name your form
- Enter your question title
- Choose your question type
- Enter your options as appropriate
- Select done
- Share your form!
Learn more on how to create a simple Google Form for collecting feedback!
- Click on Get a Free Account
- Enter your role and account details
- Create Account
- Create a New Kahoot! Quiz, Discussion, or Survey
- Enter your questions and answers
For more information on Kahoot! See EduCafe for more tips.
Create an ongoing dialog or backchannel during your meeting or class.
- Name your room
- Select the duration
- Open your room
- Provide the web address (url) to your staff or students
- Gather feedback
For more information on the use of Today's Meet: see EduCafe for more tips.