Dreams and Reality
What's the difference?
What is real? Give examples of the following:
- Something you can touch, smell, and taste.
- Something you know is true.
- Not things that just look/seem real.
- Pretending something does not make it real.
- Saying something is real does not make it real.
- Facts are real. Fiction is not real. Science fiction is not real.
- An event that people other than you can remember means it really happened.
- Non fiction is about things that really happened.
What is a dream?
- A dream happens while you are asleep.
- A dream is a series of pictures, ideas, and feelings that happen while you sleep.
- Dreams can last for a few seconds, or as long as twenty minutes.
- The average person has three to five dreams per night.
- Dreams tend to last longer as the night progresses.
- During a full eight-hour night sleep, two hours of it is spent dreaming.
What does Calderon de la Barca say about dreams?
1. It is hard to tell what is a dream and what is reality.
2. Try to be kind, polite, and helpful at all times.
3. Make the most of reality.
interpretation, belief, confused, ethical, ancient, idea, primitive, philosophy, exist, imaginable
FIND OUR MORE ABOUT CommonCorePLAYS
JOIN our Google Plus community:
LINK with the author on LinkedIn: