August 16, 2023
AGS Office Staff
Building Hours through August 21st
The building will be open on the following days for students until school begins on Tuesday, August 22.
- Thursday, August 17 - 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Friday, August 18 - Closed
- Monday, August 21 - 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through these challenges.
2023-24 Important Dates
Mark Your Calendar!
1. Go to www.fentonschools.org
2. Click on "Our District"
3. First bullet is "District Calendar for 2023-24"
- Tuesday, August 22 - Full day for AGS/FHS
- Friday, August 25 - No School
- Friday, September 1 - No School
- Monday, September 4 - No School
- Thursday, September 7 - AGS Open House 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Friday, September 15 - No School / Teacher Work Day
AGS Bell Schedule
AGS Bell Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
1st Period 7:25 - 8:23
2nd Period 8:28 - 9:26
3rd Period 9:31 - 10:29
- 6th Grade 10:34 - 11:04
- 7th Grade 11:07 - 11:37
- 8th Grade 11:37 - 12:07
- 6th Grade 11:09 - 12:07
- 7th Grade 10:34 - 11:02 / 11:37 - 12:07
- 8th Grade 10:34 - 11:32
5th Period 12:12 - 1:10
6th Period 1:15 - 2:13
1st Period 7:25-8:14
2nd Period 8:19-9:07
3rd Period 9:12-10:00
- 6th Grade: 10:00 - 10:30
- 7th Grade: 10:33 - 11:03
- 8th Grade: 11:03-11:33
- 6th Grade: 10:35 - 11:33
- 7th Grade: 10:05 - 10:35 / 11:03 - 11:33
- 8th Grade: 10:05 - 11:03
4th Hour 11:38 - 12:26
5th period 12:31 - 1:196th Period 1:24 - 2:13
2023-24 Online Registration for Current and New Students
Online enrollment for new students and the re-registration of current students opened March 1, 2023, with mandatory prompting beginning April 11th.
- New families will want to create a Parent Vue account to enroll students.
- Current FAPS families will login to your existing Parent Vue account to add new students and/or update your current students' information. NOTE: If you are a current FAPS family and having trouble logging into your account please contact Amanda Mogford at email@example.com. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
- Enrollment info link:
SCHEDULE INFORMATION - SCHEDULES WILL BE POSTED AFTER 3:00PM, THURS, 8/10 TO STUDENT & PARENTVUE
REASONS FOR A POSSIBLE SCHEDULE CHANGE -
1. Missing class
2. Duplicate classes during the same term
3. Change in electives requested
WE DO NOT MAKE TEACHER CHANGES
TO MAKE A SCHEDULE CHANGE -
- Complete the following form & submit Schedule Change Request form.
- Once school starts on Tues, 8/22, students can complete a paper copy of this form in the counseling office.
SCHEDULES CHANGES ARE DUE NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, 8/24
PLEASE NOTE - ALL STUDENTS WILL BE GIVEN A PAPER COPY OF THEIR SCHEDULE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, AS THEY WALK IN THE DOOR. DUE TO ONGOING SCHEDULE CHANGES, THIS MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN THE PAPER COPY THEY RECEIVED AT SCHEDULE PICKUP, OR VIEWED ON STUDENTVUE.
Counselor assignments & contact info -
Mrs. Melissa Welsh - A-O last names firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Tiffany Peeler - P-Z last names email@example.com