Butler Online Classes
Login and begin exploring your course(s) now
Log in to Butler Online in Canvas
- To log on, go to https://online.butlercc.edu (or click the Login link from the top of the Butler home page and choose Canvas/Online).
- Enter your full Butler email address and new password.
- Don't know your login information? Having problems logging on?
Contact the Butler Help Desk at 316.322.3306 (733.3306 from the Wichita metro area) or email email@example.com during business hours.
Or call the Butler Online Office at one of the numbers listed in the Butler Online section below. We will be happy to assist you with a password reset.
- Great News: Butler now provides all students with Office 365 via the new login system. Office 365 includes your email account, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft products. Also included is one TB (terabyte) of storage space.
Follow these instructions to access Office 365.
Check your Textbook
- Check the syllabus to be sure.
- You will need these by the first day of class so do not delay.
- If you purchase the required materials somewhere other than the Butler Bookstore it is your responsibility to make sure you have the complete and correct materials.
Course Content Help - email your instructor in Canvas.
Technical Help - contact the Butler Help Desk at 316.322.3306 (733.3306 - Wichita metro area) or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Technical support is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 am. – 8:00 pm. on days college offices are open.
- Be sure that you have your course number (CRN) and instructor name available before calling.
View this Introduction to Canvas video
- Contact your instructor if you have difficulty getting started in the course
- Complete the virtual online orientation at https://online.butlercc.edu/courses/862921
Take some time to explore the site and try the suggested activities.
Butler Online Department - We are here to help you.
NOTE to Math students:
MA050, MA060, MA120, MA125
Students enrolled in the math classes listed above will not be using Canvas as the learning management system. Instead, Hawkes software will be used. You will receive an email in Pipeline from your instructor explaining how to get started in Hawkes.
MA 131, MA135
Students enrolled in MA 131 and MA135 will use the MyMathLab Software. You will receive an email from your instructor explaining how to access your course materials and get started in MyMathLab.