Budget Tips for Teens
Seven helpful tips for teenagers looking to increase wealth
Tips on Saving:
2. Put your saved money in your own bank account and watch interest rates increase.
3. Keep a "College Fund" and a separate "Emergency Fund" in case of hard economic times.
Tips on Spending:
2. Try keeping close spending records to know how much money you have.
3. In order to find a steady income, you should try finding a minimum wage job to start.
4. NEVER spend anything from either your "College Fund" or your "Emergency Fund" unless absolutely necessary.