Below you will find (new) general information, the final schedule, and procedures for competition!!
Procedures for Parents
- Tickets are $10 at the door. Ages 4 and under are free.
-Tigerettes are NOT allowed to sit on the spectator side of them gym with you. They must sit on the opposite side with their team.
- LHS will have flowers and fun spirit stuff for sale.
- Shout-outs may also be available.
- Concessions are available all day.
- Because of the small size of our team dressing room, parents will not be allowed unless given previous permission.
- We suggest being in the gym, ready to watch, 30 minutes prior to each of our performances.
- The contest is being professionally videotaped. If interested in a copy, please visit the table in the lobby.
What time do I need to pick my daughter up? What time will it be over?
We are guessing around 7 pm. It could be sooner or later. We invite you to stay for the awards ceremony, so you can help us cheer loud and so you can snap photos of the girls afterwards!!!!
Miss High Kick
Any Tigerettes interested in Ms. High Kick needs to see Ms. Auchey. The entry fee is $10.
Performance Schedule - Parents
9:00 - Officer Arrival
9:30 - Team Arrival. 8:45 for lashes
10:04 - Claribella Solo
10:08 - Natalie Solo
10:12 - Mia A. Solo
10:16 - Skyler Solo
10:56 - Officer Prop
11:28 - Officer Jazz
11:33 - 12:15 - LUNCH TIME!! (Either from pre-ordering meals, purchasing at contest, or bringing sack lunch).
12:36 - Officer Contemporary
1:42 - Team Novelty
2:56 - Team Hip Hop
4:24 - Team Pom
4:56 - Company Leaders Jazz
Miss High Kick
7:00 - Estimated Dismissal Time
- Tigerettes need to arrive at 9:30 am SHARP @ Leander High School! 8:45 if you need to get your lashes applied from Ms. Auchey or a team mom.
- Officers and Company Leaders need to arrive by 9:00 am SHARP!
- Be sure to eat breakfast before you come!!
- Enter through the PAC (like at Middle School Night). There will be a table with
Baby Belles to walk you back to our dressing room.
Tigerettes need to arrive wearing:
- Competition Tights
- Blue Tigerette warm up pants
- Black sports bra
- Contest T-shirt
- Comfortable shoes
- Hair done and ready to go! (You may arrive in curlers if you wish)
Hair is poof and high pony for all routines.
- All makeup done BUT lipstick
- Contest Earrings on
- No nail polish
- Lashes on
*If you do not have the above things on, you will not be let in for free and will have to purchase a ticket for $10. You will also receive demerits.
Tigerettes need to have in their bag:
- All items listed on the checklist that they received in class
- Blue team jacket in your bag
- Extra hair ties, bobby pins, safety pins
- NOTHING VALUABLE!!! That means jewelry, ipods, etc.
- When you are not performing, you are either in the gym watching other teams, in the dressing room resting, near the concession area eating, or visiting with your parents in the common areas. When Tigerettes are performing, you need to be in the gym to support your team!!
- You MUST have your competition cover ups on at all times, other than when instructed. Our competition cover ups are: competition t-shirt, blue warm up pants, and blue warm up jacket in your bag.
- You are NOT allowed to sit on the spectator side of the gym with your parents.
- Your parents are NOT allowed to come into the dressing room. You can meet them outside the dressing room, in the concession area, or common areas.
- Team Mom's are: Mrs. Eaves, Mrs. Boyd, and Mrs. Reeve. They can help you touch up make up throughout the day, safety pin your costumes, etc.
Competition Schedule - Tigerettes
9:00 – Officer and Company Leader Arrival.
(Officers arrive in solo costume)
9:30 – Team Arrival. (8:45 for lashes)
10:04 – Claribella Solo
10:08 – Natalie Solo
10:12 – Mia Solo
10:16 – Skyler Solo
10:26 – OFFICERS IN PROP COSTUME READY TO WARM UP
10:56 – Officer Prop Performance
11:00 – OFFICERS IN JAZZ COSTUME READY TO WARM UP
11:28 – Officer Jazz Performance
11:33 – 12:15 – LUNCH TIME!!!! (Either purchase at contest, sack lunch, or have pre-ordered meal)
12:00 – OFFICERS IN CONTEMPORARY COSTUME READY TO WARM UP
12:36 – Officer Contemporary Performance
1:00 – TEAM IN NOVELTY COSTUME READY TO WARM UP
1:42 – Team Novelty Performance
2:15 – TEAM IN HIP HOP COSTUME READY TO WARM UP
2:56 – Team Hip Hop Performance
2:56 – 3:45 – Free time for rest/food/visiting parents. You may NOT leave campus.
3:50 – TEAM IN POM COSTUME READY TO WARM UP
4:24 – Team Pom Performance
4:30 – COMPANY LEADERS IN COSTUME READY TO WARM UP
4:56 – Company Leader Performance
5:00 – All Tigerettes in dressing room to clean!
5:10 – Take all items to the gym for awards!!
Miss High Kick
7:00 - Estimated dismissal time