2.3 - Lion P.A.W.S.
Pictures. Activities. Web. Shoutouts.
Oct. 17 - 21, 2016
Major Saver Limo Ride!
Hispanic Heritage Event
2nd Six Weeks
- Register to vote for Mock Election - see below for more details
- T - $2 No Uniform Day
- F - Progress Reports Due (Refer back to Grading Procedures)
Happy birthday, E. Dominguez, C. Ramirez, and C. Villanueva!
- Red Ribbon Week
- DCA's and SWAG Week
- T - Chick Fi-La Spirit Night and TOY Ceremony - Congrats, Ms. Foster!
- Th - Kinder Hall Party
- Vote in Mock Election
- Scholastic Book Fair
- M - Book Character Day
- T - Donuts with Dad
- W - Faculty Meeting
- Th - Literacy Night
Happy birthday, B. Hernandez!
- F - Grades due
iCreate? How can you get students to log in? How do you use the Chromebooks? How do you use Google Classroom? Etc.
Please click here for detailed instructions for the Mock Election.
- Research: Many great resources are posted on the site.
- Register: Registration of voters will occur in your classrooms.
- Vote: Our polling place will be in the computer lab! Look for a schedule coming soon!
An opportunity for students to use what they’ve learned, create innovative projects that inspire others, and share with a larger audience.
What will you create?
Choose projects that matter to you -- tackle real problems, create art or stories that inspire, get hands-on with service learning, or connect outside the classroom.
When are the dates I need to know?
Dec. 2 - Last day to submit a project
Jan. 26 - iCreate Showcase Event at Singley
Where can I find more information about iCreate?
From Michelle Aquino:
Shoutout to the counselors for putting together an AWESOME Hispanic Heritage Event!!
-Ms. Ansah for bringing her students' work over to use for the event!
-Ms. Dominguez's class for a wonderful performance!
-Ms. Sells's class for a very informative presentation!
-Mr. Rico and Camellia for helping me put up the signs! :)