MHS Counseling Department Presents
Montgomery High School
Montgomery Counselors Welcome and Information Night for Rising 10th (Current 9th) Grade Students and Families
The Counseling Department is excited to offer two NEW ways for students and their families to meet us, ask questions and become more familiar with the new Santa Rosa City Schools graduation requirements.
The following topics will be covered:
· Montgomery High School Graduation Requirements (the new “A-G”)
· Correlate our new graduation requirements with California university admissions requirements
· Resources available to all students at Montgomery
· Credit recovery and option for improving grades for college entrance
· Suggestions on how your students can hit the ground running in August!
· Questions and Answers
Individual Counseling Appointments/Extended Hours
The Montgomery Counseling team welcomes individual families/students to meet with us during our Extended Hours Program. We are available on Mondays from 3-4 pm beginning March 4, and by individual appointment on other weekdays. We look forward to having an opportunity to meet you, your child and to discuss any unique circumstances and to answer specific questions. We are able to discuss your child’s individual schedule for next year as well during this appointment.
To schedule your appointment, please contact your child’s counselor directly via email. See back for details.
Please note that each student is assigned by the student’s LAST name, as follows:
Julie Natalini: A- Di email@example.com
Dorothy Burge: Do-L firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Knoll: M-Q email@example.com
Sophear Hang: R-Z firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
The Montgomery Counseling Department Team