E-Day Info Updated for Th. 1-31-19
***E-DAY #2 FOR THURS, JANUARY 31ST, 2019***
Get Ready for E-Day #2!
Our Wed. E-Day was a success thanks to all of YOU! As noted in Dr. Robison's communications this evening, ZCS will have another E-Day on Thursday, 1-31-19.
Please do take the time to read the UPDATED information below. Changes have been made to reflect new dates due to our second E-day.
Finally, teachers will once again be available on Thursday to help answer any questions as students navigate their next E-Day module.
Please Note the *UPDATED* Information Below
- Teachers will have their E-Day Lessons ready no later than 9:00 AM, Thursday 1-31-19.
- If you do not have access to a computer or have multiple children at home competing for an available device, SGE will have staff-supervised computer labs available after school on the following UPDATED dates below. Simply let your child's teacher know or call the main office to inform us that your son/daughter will stay after school on one of the three dates below to access the computer lab.
- Friday 2/1, 2:30 - 3:30 PM
- Monday 2/4, 2:30 - 3:30 PM
- Tuesday 2/5, 2:30 - 3:30 PM
- In addition, computer labs will be open for all elementary students at the host sites of Eagle Elementary and Stonegate Elementary this Saturday 2/2 from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Parents must register in advance and indicate which location will be utilized. Register at: https://dan395.typeform.com/to/QgWq8G
- Attendance for both E-days (Wed. & Thurs) will be tracked based on completion of the E-Day. As a reminder, students have one full week to complete the E-Day. The assignments do not need to be completed today.
- Wed. 1-30-19 E-Day will be due on Wed. 2-6-19, 3:30 PM
- Thurs. 1-31-19 E-day will be due on Thurs. 2-7-19, 3:30 PM
Our continued gratitude for your partnership and support.
With much respect,
Mrs. Connie Largent