The Great Deodorizer Spray
By: Tyler LaCroix
The Beginning/Point A
- At first I wasn't sure what to do
- I was just thinking but I came up with the idea that
- what if I could make a spray that can wax your hockey stick tape
- I went on with that thought for about 3 weeks.
The Middle/Point B
- After 3 weeks I gave up on what I thought was a great idea but some didn't.
- Then that's when i came up with this product my deodorizer spray.
- With this I thought that it was a new day for something great to happen.
The End/Point C
- No idea what to look for
- Eventually found out
- Went to the store to buy the ingredients
- Then made it
- and now use it for my own uses
Reasons why I choose this topic
- Find a safe way to deodorize any sports equipment
- To make smelly equipment smell good
- stop the complaining parents
Some good points
- it smells good
- Is safe to the skin
- Makes sure your parents don't complain about the smell
- Makes sure your not the smelly kid
- Also is made with all natural oils
What went wrong
- skin would burn off, at first
- can't have it directly on the equipment
- time consuming
What went well
- It works
- doesn't burn your skin off
- No one complains about the smell
- get rid of bacteria and fungus
- Switched topics
- Finding ingredients
- Other ingredients to work with
- Finding out how much to put
Out come: as I research more into the spray on wax and the materials for it.
Outcome: No luck finding out what would go with wax to make it spray able except that I found out what is in most hockey wax, micro crystalline which is used in many other different products.
Outcome: I have switched from spray on wax to deodorizer for spots equipment
Outcome: Having a little trouble finding the ingredients
Outcome: found out about one ingredient called tea tree oil