Which Car Should YOU Buy?
We'll tell you which car has the best value based on pre-cal
Which Car Should You Buy?
Why YOU Should Buy The Toyota Prius!
2. The overall depreciation rate for the Toyato Prius is 8.04%. This is extremley low compared to the other cars.
3. The Vovlo S80 had an overall depreciation rate was 11.27%. This is higher than the Prius and there for not the best car to purchase.
4. The Mazda Mazda3 had an overall depreciation rate of 9.24%. Although this is only slightly higher than the Prius, it is still not the best deal.
5. The Buick Regal had an overall depreciation rate of 13.11%. This is the highest rate and is therefor not the best car to select.
The numbers speak for themselves! The Toyota Prius is by far the best car to purchase as it keeps its value the longest out of these other cars. In addition to having a wonderful value, here are some other reasons to buy this car.
1. It comes in an elegant "pearl" color.
2. You will be very eco-friendly if you purchase this car since it is a hybrid.
3. Your neighbors, book club members, and children will be jealous of this car.
4. When you buy this car, we will give you a dozen cookies... for free!
5. The car is just fabulous.