The Great Depression
2. The Reconstruction Finance Corporation helped by lending money to banks and industries (congress established in 1932). The New Deal helped by relieving many Americans and helping them by giving them money to buy food, clothes, and shelter.
2. More than 200,000 people lost their jobs.
3. (interesting facts) In 1932, 250,000 wedding were canceled than in 1929. Some children quit school just so they could get jobs and earn a couple bucks.
2. Since the dirt was getting burnt into dust, they wind started to pick it up and create a dust storm.
3. The dust storms were harming people ruining the lad so they could't grow crops.
Other Interesting facts
- "Everyone in American was looking for work" said Langston Hughes.
- The BIG dust storm were called the "Black Blizzards".