Wednesday, May 25th , 2022
Good Morning Students and Staff, Please Stand for the Pledge of Allegiance
And now for a moment of silence,
Please use this time to think about how you will keep your brain busy this summer.
Remain standing for our Daily Affirmation
You may be seated
Today's Fast Fact Is:
Have you ever heard of the summer slide? It's when we forget some of the things we learned in school during the school year. The summer slide can happen when school is out and you are not working out your brain. Here are some ways you can build your brain and avoid the summer slide.
- Get a book of riddles
- Do puzzles
- Join a summer reading club at your library
- Master a new skill like knitting or building something
- Read a chapter book aloud.
Make sure you continue to work out your brain this summer!
The recess weather today is:
THE RECESS WEATHER TODAY IS 84° and thunderstorms
The lunch menu today is
Congratulations to the TOP 5 students in LiveSchool yesterday.
Happy Birthday to:
1. Today is dress as your favorite athlete. Are you wearing a jersey or sports theme?
The rest of the week is:
Thursday- Students can bring in blankets, and eat their lunch outside.
Friday- Dress in pajamas, and bring stuffed animals/blankets.
2. Today there is a Theatre performance at 8:15am & 12:45pm
3. There is a 1pm CAPs performance of Box by MS theatre
4. Here are the winners from the LiveSchool raffle!
These will be delivered this week!
Yoel Sarmiento Bustamante
🍩Donut Party will take place 8:00a.m. on Wednesday!
4. All clothes left in the Lost and Found will be donated to the Salvation Army if they are not claimed by the end of the week.