Instructional Tech Tidbits
February 2, 2015
Instructional Technology training will commence in the months of February and March for all Kilgore ISD schools. The first training will consist of learning about a student response system that requires one piece of technology and participation from your students. This form of technology is an app that can be used on any iPhone, iPad, or Android device. It is called PLICKERS! I am flipping the training class and asking you to perform a few tasks prior to your school's training date. This will ensure all of the time during the training is maximized allowing you to interact as a student, then to set-up your class and add students from the teacher view.
Please complete the following prior to your date of training:
- Go to www.plickers.com and sign-up.
- Download the Plickers app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device (whichever you plan to use in training).
- Click the button below 'KISD Instructional Technology Wikispace' and view the Avatar on the home page.
- On my Wikispace, click the link 'Plickers' and watch the 2-minute YouTube video about Plickers.
- After watching the video, answer the questions in the Google form below the video.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!
What instructional technology question do you have for me?
Please let me know if I can assist you with any form of technology for your classroom and students?