What's Up @ Skaggs
December 14-18 Holiday Week
Thank Yous and Celebrations
- Thank you to Nicole and Brandon for representing Skaggs at a PTA function!
- Thank you to Erin and Nicki for all of their endless planning for the Holiday party! Thanks to Martha for hosting.
- Thank you to Jackie and Erin for the hard work they are putting in this week to get ready for the assembly next week!
- Thank you to all of you that participated in the Hour of Code! Many of you went above and beyond to challenge your students!
- Thank you for taking the time to fill out the Google Form for Feb 15th (not 16th).
Elizabeth Adair-Thank you for always being prepared and bringing creative ideas to help our students succeed!
12/15-Jamey @ training 8:00-? @ Admin
12/16-TL Mtg @ 3:00-Details to Come
12/18-Report Cards go Home Grades 3-5
12/18-Spirit Assembly @ 8:00
12/18-Winter Parties @ 9ish (when assembly is over)
12/18-Early Release @ Noon
12/18-PTA Lunch @ 12:15 in Library
- There are a lot of fun things planned next week. Please keep supervision at an all time high. Also engaged students are well behaved students!
- Be sure to thank PTA for Lunch and Organizing our Winter Parties.
- This can be a very stressful time of year! Please remember to be kind to students, staff and parents! It is the season of love and kindness!
- We will NOT be calling you to come to the gym for the assembly. Just bring your class as soon as they have all arrived. There will be no morning announcements. Any tardy students will be sent to the gym by the office to find their class.