Average is OFFICIALLY over!
Congratulations! Columbia Eagles are 5A Area 16 Champs
Hats off to our Lady Eagles and Eagles Basketball Teams on their Area Championship wins. We wish them luck during their Sub Regional games on Monday and Tuesday evenings, respectfully. Also, Congratulations to our Wrestling Team. Four wrestlers qualified for the State Finals at the Von Braun Center next week!
We would like to thank the ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. for sponsoring our students in the Model UN Program. This is a three year partnership and we are glad to be working with them.
Going on this Week!
PBIS Door Contest
Please finish decorating goals. The deadline is Friday, February 19. It is the expectation that all doors will be decorated. The doors are looking great! Let's have 100% participation from all.
Work Keys Assessment Make-Up
- Seniors who have not taken the Work Keys Assessment must take the make up on Tuesday. This is a required state assessment for all Seniors.
- They will test in the auditorium.
- Mrs. Driggers will provide a listing of those students.
Club/Organization Group Picture Day
- Clubs will take their group pictures on Tuesday, February 16 in the Auxiliary Gym. A listing of those groups will be emailed to all faculty. Please make sure you adhere to the appropriate times.
Faculty Meeting on Wednesday
- SpEd. PD
- AVID Presentation
Sub-Regional Games on Monday and Tuesday
- Girls' Game - Monday, February 15 at 7:00 PM
- Boys' Game - Tuesday, February 16 at 7:00 PM
Semester Grade Repair Contract Assembly
- We will meet with students in an assembly on Friday in the auditorium concerning semester grades and an opportunity to raise grades below a 50 to a 55 in a semester grade repair opportunity.
- The assembly will begin at 9:45.
- A listing of those students will be provided.
AVID Field Trip to Atlanta
- AVID Field Trip to Atlanta will be Friday, February 19. A list of students attending will be forwarded to you.
Instructional Partner's Corner
RTI Meetings are this week!
Calendar requests were sent out on Friday, February 12th. Meetings will take place on Friday, February 19th in the library conference room. An alternate location may be identified at a later time in order to have two meetings running concurrently. Presenters and committee members are listed below. Please be on time.
2nd Period 8:15-9:15
Ms. McCants - Presenting
Ms. Pettus - Presenting
Ms. Warner - Presenting
6th Period 11:45-12:45
Ms. Gelinas - Presenting
Mr. Little - Presenting
8th Period 1:45-2:45
Mrs. Luchner - Presenting
Mrs. Jagielski - Presenting
Mrs. Whitman - Presenting