By: Bailey Wynn
0-14 years: 23.8% (male 24,534,129/female 23,606,332)
15-24 years: 16.5% (male 16,993,708/female 16,521,057)
25-54 years: 43.7% (male 43,910,790/female 44,674,915)
55-64 years: 8.4% (male 8,067,022/female 9,036,519)
65 years and over: 7.6% (male 6,507,069/female 8,805,247) (2014 est.)
Average income: 11,208.1
Climate: Varies considerably mostly from tropical north the equator traverses the mouth of the amazon to temperate zones south of the tropic of capricorn (23°26' S latitude).
Tourism: brazil tourism is starting to be a big thing in brazil most people go to mostly the beaches in Rio De Janeiro, Salvador most people go to the markets and to see the architecture.
-Brazil is the 5th largest Country by population
-The country’s motto is “Ordem e Progresso”, meaning "order and progress".
- Worlds largest exporter of coffee
The three branches of Government are the President (aided by ministers), in charge of the Public Administration; the National Congress, consisting of a Senate and a Lower House; and the Judiciary organizations, the topmost being the Federal Supreme Court with 11 justices (currently, 10 men and a woman).
during carnival they parade through the country with decretive floats
like Ranaldo, Neymar, Pele and oscar
ranging from beautiful beaches to historical monuments, to the beautiful nightlife, and to the locals' way of life, which includes some of the most popular and renowned festivities in the world, such as New Year's Eve and Carnival.
There is also places like: Christ the Redeemer statue atop Mt. Corcovado and Sugarloaf, Tijuca Forest, Pedra da Gávea a mountain in the Tijuca forest that hangs over the ocean.
Over view of the food
They don't eat much meat but when they do they normally grill it and add salt for flavor
With vegetables they mainly just add them to any dishes they make.
Fun Fact: The eat avocados as a sweet!
Brazilian Cheese rolls-
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet
- Place tapioca starch and salt in a large bowl.
- Bring vegetable oil, water, and milk to a boil over medium heat until a white foam appears. Pour milk mixture over tapioca starch and stir until well mixed; allow dough to rest for 15 minutes. Mix eggs and Parmesan cheese into dough. Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until rolls are browned, 15 to 20 minutes.