By: Madison Logan
- Manganese's symbol is Mn.
- The atomic number is 25 and the atomic mass is 54,938.
- It has 25 protons, 25 electrons, and 30 neutrons.
- The cost for Manganese is 2,325 per ton or a quarter of one US cent per gram.
- The boiling point is 2,061 degrees C and the melting point is 1,246 degrees C.
- The density is 7.43 g/cm3
- Manganese is a solid and it belongs in the Metals family. Specifically the Transition Metals..
Pieces Of Manganese!
Crushed up Manganese
Johann Gahn in 1774
This is Johann Gahn who discovered Manganese.
This is what Manganese looks like!