Become a Nuclear Medicine Tech!
Do you have what it takes?
What Exactly Does a Nuclear Medicine Technologist do?
-They work in hospitals, physicians' offices, diagnostic labs or imaging clinics
-Most working full time
Frequently Asked questions
- How much is the annual wage for nuclear medicine technologist?
- What is the entry level in education?
- What diagnostic imaging do they?
- Associate's degree or bachelors degree in health care field
- X-rays, Ultras Sounds, CT, MRI, and PET scans
Meeting with the Science Department! Once a month Tuesday at 6:30 at the Lobby.
We will discuss the common fields in diagnoses. The highlight being Nuclear Medicine Technology. We will have a N.M.Technologist from the Hospital at Downtown Charlotte, speaking at the meeting to demonstrate skills, experience and the drive it takes to become someone in the medical profession and how he became to be a Nuclear Technologist.