the middle colonies
- there were four colonies :
- New York
- New Jersey
- these were the middle colonies
- the people was working in in two jobs :
- farming :they work on the farm Harvest wheat , barley ,and rye these were cash crops that soled for money
- trading center : most settlers were working in trading center they were making money from sell spices, food ...etc
- in middle colonies there was a religion freedom, many people were attracted by chance from all over Europe to practice at there religion freely .
- most people were christian some people were protestants , Catholics,and others were Jews .
- children Education were two kinds
- privet schools
- apprentice: some kids when they turn to 12-13 there parents want him to be trader learn about trad
- in middle colonies the were have slaves they were working in trad center there Ratio in town is 25%.
- the goverment in middle colonies was set up that each colony developed its own goverment the goverment had much in common
- governor directed the colony's affairs and en forced the law most governors were appointed either by king or by the colony's proprietor.
- they had legislature : legislature is a group of people who have the power to make laws