- Provide and coordinate patient care.
- Educate patients and the public about various health conditions.
- Treating medical emergencies, such as heart attacks, strokes, car accidents and burns as well as recovering post-operative patients
- A Health Science major is required.
- Salary: $65,470 annualy or $31.00/hr.
- Projected job outlook for 2020: increasing by 22.2%.
- If you're considering a career in nursing, it's a good idea to volunteer at a hospital.
- You need a good, strong preparation in science and mathematics.