March and April events
Clear Creek Elementary
PTO Vote on March 29th @ 4:00 - 7:00pm
After much deliberation, our Clear Creek PTA Executive Board has voted unanimously to dissolve the PTA and form a PTO in its place. We will hold a special general meeting along with a general vote on March 29, 2016 at CCE. At this meeting, there will be an opportunity for members of the general PTA to vote on the future of our PTA/PTO.
We know this raises many questions and we want to make sure that everyone is as informed as possible leading up to this important day. There are links included in this newsletter that explain a lot about the differences between a PTA and a PTO. We have also taken the time to include a special question and answer section in this newsletter to help better explain why we feel strongly about the change.
As with any election, or vote, there must be a certain number of voters that cast their vote (a quorum). In this case, we need 50 voters and you must be a registered member of the PTA in order to vote.
- Thank you for your consideration in voting on March 29, 2016.
Becky Crabtree, PTA President; and Carrie Handy, CCE Principal
SAVE THE DATES!!
- April 6th - Spring PICTURE DAY & Class group photos
- April 12th - Chipotle Fundraiser 4-8pm (Quivira location only) Flyers coming home soon!
- April 20th - Mom Squad breakfast - more info coming soon with breakfast RSVP
- May 4th - Last skating party