Doctora Taylor-primavera 2016
FINAL EXAM STUDY GUIDE
Chapter 6:Indirect Object Pronoun explanation: http://www.studyspanish.com/lessons/iopro1.htm
IOP practice: http://www.studyspanish.com/tests/iopro1.htm
"hace + que" practice: http://www.studyspanish.com/practice/timehacer.htm
Chapter 7: Reflexive verbs and possessive pronouns
Practice 2: http://www.studyspanish.com/tests/reflexive1.htm
Possessive Pronouns http://www.studyspanish.com/practice/posspro.htm
Chapter 8: Commands and Impersonal “se”
Commands review: http://www.drlemon.com/Grammar/Formal-commands.html
Here is a great practice: http://www.spanishdict.com/topics/practice/67
Impersonal “se”: http://www.spanishdict.com/topics/show/86
Chapter 9: Commands and Present Perfect
Informal commands: http://www.studyspanish.com/lessons/informcomm1.htm
Here is a present perfect explanation: http://www.studyspanish.com/lessons/presperfect.htm
Please pay attention to the irregulars : https://conjuguemos.com/chart.php?language=spanish&id=15&etre=no&commands=no&all=no&source=public
Chapter 10: Demonstrative Adjectives and Future Tense
Demonstrative Adjectives: http://www.studyspanish.com/practice/demonstratives.htm
Future Tense: http://www.studyspanish.com/tests/future.htm
ESTUDIANTES DE 14 SEMANAS
Estudiantes de 12 semanas
COMPETENCY TEST AND FINAL EXAM DUE THIS WEEK! SEE THE CALENDAR!
- PLEASE READ ALL FEEDBACK ON GRADED ASSIGNMENTS.
- Remember to include accent marks in your vocabulary words when necessary. The course home page assists with adding accent marks.
- Check for spelling errors before submitting your work.
- Respond to questions in COMPLETE SENTENCES when required.
- DO NOT POST THE SAME RESPONSES TO EACH CLASSMATE!!! THERE'S SO MUCH MORE TO SAY!
- Read instructions thoroughly for each assignment.
- Read AND submit handouts in blue sections in your modules.
- Complete your assignments in order by following the schedule in the syllabus.