LAST ONE! - Switching newsletter formats
No longer using this Service
Redeemer Family and Friends,
God is surely doing great things through our church family and preparing us as we launch publicly in the next few weeks. As our family is growing, and with the anticipation of more joining us, we have had to adjust our communication strategy.
Using this email program (Smore) has been great and effective at the relatively small number of emails and contacts we are dealing with. But as we have grown (and will grow) the limits and costs of this service are not wise stewards of time and resources.
So we will be switching our communication to Redeemer Church's account on the The City.
For those of you unfamiliar with The City, don't worry. All you need to know is that it is the place on-line that Redeemer stays connected to each other, posts information and organizes our members.
As we transition to posting our newsletter through The City, there are Two Ways you can stay connected to us:
1) Don't Have a City Account? Go to our public City page.
If you don't have a City account with us, our newsletter will be published publicly each week at www.redeemermckinney.onthecity.org/plaza (bookmark it!)
2) Do have a City account? Change your email settings to stay connected.
If you have a City account with Redeemer (or would like one) in order to receive email alerts when we post a new update, follow these simple steps.
- Sign in to www.redeemermckinney.ontheycity.org with your City account (or make a new one if you don't have one already).
- Click on "Groups" on the left hand side and then click on "Redeemer Church McKinney"
- Click on the envelope icon on the upper right of the group's window to open email settings and change your setting to "New Things"
I know it might seem more complicated but as our church grows this will be the best way for us all to stay connected.
Thank you all for your faithful prayers and support and if you have any questions about how to connect with us on The City, please just email me personally - email@example.com