Roman eLearning Update
Dear Roman Families,
Here are a few quick updates to help with eLearning
- Assignments will be posted by 9:00 a.m. each day of eLearning.
- Teachers are available during the day by email, Skype and by calling our main phone number 260-854-3241 between the hours of 8:00 - 2:00. Teachers are also checking email and Skype often during the evening.
- If we have not heard from your child by noon each assigned eLearning day, we will call and send you a friendly reminder that your child has not checked in yet. Feel free to call the office or email and let the teacher know when eLearning lessons will begin. We understand that some parents prefer to start them in the evening, but we are still informing you to keep in contact about eLearning status.
- If you do not have internet, you can come and sit on East Noble property with your child. They should be able to use the internet on our playground and in the parking lot.
- If you do not have internet and you would like your child to have paper pencil materials, you can come to the school during office hours and pick up a paper version. Please communicate those needs with your child's teacher first before showing up to the office.
- eLearning is part of the Principal's Challenge. Not having eLearning completed, will result in being disqualified from the academic challenge.
eLearning Due Dates
- eLearning for the week of March 17-19 will be due Monday, April 6 by noon.
- eLearning for the week of April 7- 9 will be due Monday, April 13 by noon.
- eLearning for the week of April 14-16 will be due Monday, April 20 by noon.