Everything in the Middle School that matters
Monday, October 26, 2020
Sign up for Fall Conferences Today!
Fall Conferences will be held virtually on November 19th and 23rd.
- All students will be scheduled with their M&M advisor.
- All conferences will be in a virtual format.
- Your student will be leading your virtual conference using Google Meet.
- The nickname for your conference will be: (Teacher last name student last name and first initial) Example: If Alex Anderson has a conference with Ms. Mann the Google Meet Code is mannandersona
- You will not be able to join until the teacher has joined the Google Meet.
- Conferences are booked back-to-back so conferences will need to end one or two minutes early.
We ask that you help in making this event successful by:
1. Scheduling your conference by going to www.myconferencetime.com/monticelloms. Here you will find conference times organized by your child’s M&M advisor. Please register for a time with your child’s M&M advisor. An email confirmation will be emailed to you. Note: If you do not sign up, a time will be chosen and a written confirmation will be sent home with your child.
2. Being encouraging and supportive of your child during the conference.
Report cards will be available on the Parent Portal.
Thank you for your support of your child.
Parent Involvement Meeting Tonight
Join us for the October Parent Involvement Meeting, no matter your students learning platform, all MMS families are welcome. Superintendent Olson will be in attendance as well.
SCHOOL HEALTH PRECAUTIONS WILL BE FOLLOWED FOR THIS MEETING!
Date: 10/26/2020 (Mon.)
Sign up here!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Click on the Follow Monticello Middle School button below to subscribe to our newsletter.