Secondary Campus Updates
Accomplishments and things on the horizon ...
Good stuff during the week of October 8 - 13, 2018
- Monday, Oct 8 - Columbus Day Holiday.
- The National Anthem has been added to our morning announcement routine. Our thanks to Mrs. Leo and our District Chorus performers for the recording
- Friday, Oct 12 - Watershed team field trip to Watershed Ridges and the Black Diamond Trail.
- Friday, Oct 12 - Life Skills field trip to Maylath’s Farm
- Saturday, Oct 13 - The PSAT will be administered at CSC. Be here at 7:15 AM - the exam starts at 7:30 AM. You may bring a snack with you for the break.
Mrs. Foster and Chief Sassu met with our student drivers to review parking lot and driver safety practices as well as a reminder to not text and drive!
- PTA Reflections application forms are available in the office and attached below.
Take a stand! Don't allow anyone to be mistreated! Click the banner for Bullying 101 information!
Events on the horizon for the week of Oct 15 - 20, 2018
- Tuesday, Oct. 16 Crestwood School District administration will participate in a regional drill to support the Susquehanna Steam Plant. Students and staff will not be affected.
- Thursday, Oct. 18 Wilkes University will be recognizing our very own Mr. Heinzelman, Mr. Zearfoss, Mrs. Hischak, and Mr. Sorber with the Guidance Counselor of the Year Award. Our guidance counselors will receive an annual scholarship of $1,000 to award to a high school junior interested in Wilkes. If the student attends Wilkes, the award will be renewed for each year of full-time undergraduate enrollment, for a total of up to $4,000. Congratulations!
- Wednesday, Oct 17 - Gr 8 students will learn about energy conservation in an assembly sponsored by PPL.
- Thursday, Oct 18 - Herff Jones will meet with Sophomores about class rings.
- Thursday, Oct 18 - CSD School Board Meeting - 6:30 PM - South Media Center.
- Saturday, Oct 20 - Cavalcade of Bands competition @ Wilson Area School District.
- Tuesday, Oct 23 - Secondary campus school photo re-takes.
Exploring the land within the Delaware Watershed on the Black Diamond Trail. Sampling water quality along the way.
Problem solving at its finest - why won’t this fly??
Attitude is everything !