3rd Grade Newsletter
October 14, 2016
- complete each math problem and show their work
- read for 20 minutes a night
- study their math facts for 10 minutes a night
- practice spelling words
A hard copy of the homework will be sent home every Friday and it will be due the following Friday. The homework is also available on the third grade website.
Centennial High School Choir will be hosting “Camp Rock” on Saturday, October 15th! Parents get a morning or afternoon off while students get a t-shirt, snack, and a few hours of singing and dancing. The kids will put on a concert for parents at the end of the session.
Sign up today at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0f44aba72ba4fb6-camp
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Oehlschlaeger at email@example.com .
- 10/8 Frisco Arts Walk 3:00pm – 9:00pm
- 10/19 Reflections Contest Entry Form Due
- 10/15 Sibshop Workshop at Liberty HS 10:00am – 2:00pm
- 10/17 Student Program – Laser Science
- 10/17 – 10/21 Book Fair Open
- 10/18 Book Fair Donuts with a Dear One 7:00am
- 10/28 Nichols Dash
- Book Fair
Student Preview and Buying (see attachment for class times): http://www.signupgenius.com/go/904094ea5a9292-student
- Green Team
Interested in helping students with recycling Wednesday mornings:http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4aa9a62aa2f85-classroom
Help to laminate, staple, cut out, etc. for the teachers: https://nicholspta.membershiptoolkit.com/volunteer/7830
- Watch D.O.G.S.
Male role models helping throughout the school day: http://www.sagepoint.com/NicholsWatchDogs2016_2017
- Birthday Bakers/Shoppers
If you would like to bake or purchase a cake for a staff member’s birthday:
- Link Grocery (Kroger and Tom Thumb) Reward Cards
- Turn in Box Tops
- Nichols Dash Donations – Forward link to family and friends and have students earn incentive prizes and chance drawing tickets:
Each year our students enjoy 3 classroom parties: Winter, Valentine's, and End of Year. We ask parents to contribute $10 for each student so that the room parents can put on these fun celebrations. If you haven’t paid your dues, click here: https://nicholspta.membershiptoolkit.com/form/m/21008
*If you click the link and receive an “Error Invalid Form” message, then you have already paid! Thanks for completing!