Finley-Oates Elementary School
Virtual Meet the Teacher
ZOOM MeetingTuesday, August 18th
5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Student face masks are optional.
Please be considerate when dropping off or picking up your student by not parking in our marked Handicapped Parking spaces unless you have a valid tag or sticker.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Student Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side).
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Students are tardy if they are not in class by 7:40 am.
August 20th Drop-Off
Parents may drop students off between 7:15 am and 7:40 am, and staff will accompany them to their classrooms, if needed.
Parents who wish to walk students into the building, may walk them to the cafeteria only. Staff members will then escort them to their classrooms.
- Third Grade Drop-Off is 8:00 am.
- Second Grade Drop-Off is 8:45 am.
- First Grade Drop-Off is 9:30 am.
- Kindergarten Drop-Off is 10:15 am.
DismissalParents are no longer allowed to park and walk to the building to pick up students.
- Kindergarten Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 2:45 pm
- First Grade Dismissal-West Side of the Building; 3:05 pm
- Second Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 2:45 pm
- Third Grade Dismissal-North Side of the Building; 3:15 pm
Anyone picking up a student before 2:50 pm must bring a valid government-issued photo ID
(ex: driver's license).
Please send a water bottle!
Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are free for ALL students.
August 20th & 21st
All students will eat breakfast and lunch in their classrooms.
Normal Lunch Rotation
Student groups will be alternating between the cafeteria and their classrooms.
Cafeteria - Kindergarten and Third Grade
Classrooms - First and Second Grades
Cafeteria - First and Second Grades
Classrooms - Kindergarten and Third Grade
Alternate between groups
If interested in one of the available positions, please contact Sandra Chavez through the PTO Facebook page or during a meeting.
Meetings will be held the first Tuesday of each month at 5:15 pm via ZOOM.
Order forms for school shirt orders will be sent home soon.
(833) 986-1919. Counseling services are confidential and free of charge. More information on COVID-19 related mental health resources can be found at https://hhs.texas.gov/services/mental-health-substance-use/mental-health-substance-use-resources.
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.