Hey you, yes you!
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Show the kid how much you care about them.
- Tell them how much you care about them.
- Be their for them when they need someone to talk to.
- Be tough but not to tough.
- Make sure the kid knows how much you love them.
- Make sure you are their for them if they need you.
- Keep a watchful eye on them but don't hover.
- Make sure that they don't talk about and if they do they go sit in timeout.
- Make sure the kid knows when to do his or her chore.
- Make sure the kid knows to not mess around or interrupt while your standing their talking to someone.
You will also have to make sure the child gets up everyday for school. That they have clean clothes to wear for the next day. That the kid gets a bath or shower every night before bed. Make sure the kid knows when their bed time is. Make sure that the kid will eat every night at the same time. Make sure they clean up their messes. Make sure that the kid knows to respect his elders and peers.
Your wages for this will be $5 and hour.
Please contact us at:
Hurry and call before your neighbor gets the job before you!!!