It's Pool Time!
Berry Creek Neighborhood Pool is Open!
Hello Summer Pool Party!
Want to help plan Berry Creek events, please sign up for a Committee at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409084dabad2aa0ff2-committee
Pool Days and Times
The pool will be open Tuesday through Sunday from 7:00am to 10:00pm. The pool will be closed on Mondays until 6:00pm or until the "CLOSED" sign on the gate is removed. When the pool is closed, please do not use. The chlorine levels are raised to clean the water, and it is not safe for swimming.
The pool is scheduled to close for the season on Sunday, September 30.
Occasionally the pool will be closed for additional cleaning and/or maintenance during the summer. This information will posted on signs near the entrance and pool.
Pool Rules and Reminders
2. No glass bottles/containers inside the fence or around the pool. If glass is broken near the pool, the health department requires that we drain, clean and refill the pool. This will take days!
3. Children under 18 must have an adult present while using the pool.
4. The clubhouse is closed to those using the pool. Please use the restrooms outside if needed.
5. Guests must be accompanied by a Berry Creek resident.
6. Please use caution when moving pool furniture. Furniture should remain on the pool deck, and not be placed in the water.
Since we do not have a pool/clubhouse cleaning staff, we ask that you help by using the trash and recycling bins located near the pool gate. Please return and straighten furniture when leaving. Lost pool toys can be placed in the large bin. And please help keep the bathrooms tidy after use. If you see any issues with garbage, bathroom needs, or broken furniture, please contact the board.
For Detailed information from Dennis regarding the pool, please visit: http://berrycreekstillwater.com/uncategorized/2018-pool-information/