For the Weeks of August 27-31
- Lapeer Community Schools is a dynamic community organization embracing our students with a quality learning environment, developing independent and confident learners for the future.
We think that each one of us is strong individually but we are even stronger when we work together.
Having fun on the playground is the main goal for recess. Making choices that make it fun for everyone is...
...being Turrill Tough!!
Excellence in all we do for our students, our schools and our community through
- Continuous improvement;
- Diligent effort; and
- Innovative design
Office Hours during the School Year:8:15 am -- Office opens
8:35 am -- Student supervision outside of school begins (please do not leave your child unsupervised)
8:40 am -- Building opens; Students enter the building (breakfast available in the classrooms)
8:44 am -- School day begins
3:40 pm -- End of the school day
4:15 pm -- Office closes
What's Up this Week?
Monday, August 27 -
- A good day to get caught up on a fire drill
Tuesday, August 28 -
- Mr. and Mrs. Smith are presenting on the Haiti Water Filtration Systems to the Rotary Club
Wednesday, August 29 -
- PowerSchool for Parents from 6:30-7:30
Thursday, August 30 -
- Coffee with the Principal at 9:30
Friday, August 31 - Monday, Sept 3
- Labor Day Weekend - No School
PowerSchool for Parents
Wednesday, Aug. 29th, 6:30-7:30pm
We'll show you how to set up an account and what information you can have access to by logging in or having it automatically emailed to you.
Coffee with the Principal
Thursday, Aug. 30th, 9:30-10am
785 South Elm Street
How it all ties together to help our kids:
- Mini Rounds
- Data Days
- Learning Coaches
- Professional Development
Parent Drop off and PickUp Reminders
- Please remain in your car and have your children enter/exit on the side nearest the sidewalk.
- Have your children unbuckle and prepare for exiting your car as you pull forward to the drop off
- Please pull forward as far as you can
- Merge to the pass through lane after dropping off or picking up your children
- If you have to exit your vehicle please use a parking space